- Unique open connectivity provides customised control of various instruments.
- For dissolution testing, IDIS control Baths from Agilent, Caleva, Copley, Distek, Electrolab, Erweka, Hanson, Pharmatest, Logan, Sotax and Varian (Vankel).
- Spectrophotometer drivers for ALS, Agilent, Beckman, Biochrom, Cecil, Jena, Perkin Elmer, PGI, Shimadzu and Thermo (Unicam).
- HPLC drivers from Agilent and Waters with Generic HPLC Driver for other HPLC systems, Shimadzu for example.
- Pumps: Peristaltic, Syringe and Metering Pumps.
- Valves for automating sampling and Media Change.
- Fixed wavelength or full spectra acquisition.
- Full sample analysis with plotting of profile in real time.
- View live real-time results on networked workstation in real time.
- Real time background absorption correction for excipients.
- Multi-component analysis with unique Chemometrics for turbidity samples. No need to use other software packages for calculations.
Post edit results to save re-running experiments.
- Measurement of Blank, multiple standards for standard check, System Suitability, Pre and Post run measurement and calibration curve.
- Group samples with different wavelengths, media volume and media type for method development or comparison against competitor products.
- Automating pH media change with unique functionality for measurement of pH in Vessels.
- Run multiple baths on one spectrophotometer and physically up to 4 baths on one PC.
Applications in IDIS are built using intuitive Solution Path Technology where methods are constructed by linking icons representing drivers to each other to create methods. This approach to creating methods makes it simple, intuitive and reduces the number of dialogues for method details. The links show graphically how instruments are used for the application.
Once the IDIS methods are designed, the graphical interface can be copied into word, Excel, etc., to aid report writing for SOP’s, and on the application.
Open Application Architecture
IDIS controls over 130 different instruments using software drivers developed by ALS. This allows applications to be configured using HPLC CDS, UV Visible Spectrophotometers, XYZ Autosamplers, Diluter Dispensers and Spectrofluorimeter, Tablet Dissolution Baths, Pumps, pH and Conductivity Meters, Filters Stations etc.
Return on investment can easily be achieved using IDIS for different applications. reduction in implementation costs, training time and compliance as well as automating tedious manual tasks.
The diverse range of instrument drivers allows the user to configure systems using instruments of choice. Drivers provide intelligent control settings of parameters such as XYZ positions for ASP Sampler, Wavelength, Slits and Scan Speed on spectrophotometers to RPM Speed and Temperature on Dissolution Baths.
Result from analysis is very important. It represents many days, months and man years of work time so organising this precious commodity so that it is secured, can be easily backed up and restored; and specific results easily found and loaded for review and printing reports is very important.
IDIS applications use Oracle and MySQL databases for centralised data storage and networking. This provides sound data integrity and reliability especially required for network solutions. Multiple fields make it easy to find the results form tests with optional simple SQL querying filters to enhancing searches.
User specific search fields can be created to identify and manage records or Stability, Production and QC etc,
This regulation from FDA stipulates how software and computerised systems should meet requirements for electronic records and signatures.IDIS applications provide centralised administered access right security configuration and global settings.
Our implementation of 21 cfr part is unprecedented, fully versatile, seamless and easy to use.
- User logon on, method creation and analysis performed with strict compliance to FDA 21 CFR Part 11
- User Queryable Audit Trail
- Reviewers auditing
- Administration management allows configuration of Users with Groups or individual access rights with simplicity.
- 5 definable signature levels provide for technical and managerial signatures with Signature Tracking.
- Unique features include Log off Times by level, Password Expiry editable prompts.
IDIS records are stored on local or network database using multiple fields to store and find records. Data is cached to the IDIS database as it is acquired thus providing access to data acquired in the event of power failure.
- Considerable time saving by centralised administrative tasks.
- Results stored centrally for secure backup,
- Intelligent searching for method and data records using multiple filtering such as project Groups, user names, date, project names, date and year etc.
- Results can be accessed from any remote workstation or client anywhere in the world
- Remote configuration and reporting.
- Fault tolerant database stores local workstation analysis data in case of server disconnection or failure. There is no data is lost if the server is disconnected.